To enable native notifications inside of Microsoft Teams the admin of your Microsoft Teams tenant must allow the Clerk app the necessary permissions.
Microsoft Windows can block notifications before they appear in Teams. Follow the instructions in Change notification and action settings in Windows to make sure that your system settings allow apps.
If you're using macOS version 10.15 and above, follow the instructions at Use notifications on your Mac.
To manage MS Teams notifications on your Android device, navigate to the Teams app:
- Select your profile at the top left of the screen
- Click ‘Notifications’ and ensure they are set to ‘ON’
- If they are set to ‘OFF’, click ‘Open Settings’ and it will redirect you to the default iPhone settings page for Teams
- Click ‘Notifications’
- Toggle ‘Allow’ Notifications
IF notifications continue to NOT work
- Completely close Teams on your iPhone
- Re-launch teams
- Sign-out of Teams on iphone
- Sign-back in / re-launch Teams
To enable BANNER & PUSH notifications
Common issues with iPhone
To manage MS Teams notifications on your Android device, navigate to Settings and select Notifications.
Make sure the option When active on desktop is set to Allowed. Select the option General activity.
Makes sure the Show notifications option is ON, and customize your notification preferences.
Review and manage your notifications from your Activity feed.