Porting Away From Clerk

Clerk allows its customers to port away phone numbers.
To port your numbers away from Clerk, you will need to contact the carrier to which you’d like to port your numbers. Most carriers require you to fill out a Letter of Authorization, or LOA. Please note that portability rules vary by country, and not all countries provide for portability.
Reach out to our team at [email protected] to initiate the porting process.
Last modified 2yr ago